Here is a unique basket idea with two purposes:
- Holds delightful festive treats.
- May be reused to plant darling flowers or useful herbs.
Here are the very easy steps to follow:
- Cut three 1″ x 12″ strips of paper for each basket/pot. For best results use card stock or scrapbook paper.
- Use a glue stick to glue two strips back to back so that design is facing outward. (This will be used as the handle.)
- Wrap third strip around the top rim of teracotta pot and secure onto pot with tape.
- Create a handle with the strips glued together in step 2 by inserting handle into strip wrapped around top rim. Secure with tape.
- Run scrap paper into a paper shredder, then fold back and forth to make “grass”.
- Fill pot with grass.
- Add a package of seeds and your favorite Easter treats.
On the Menu