Chicken Pesto Tea Sandwich
- 2 boneless chicken breasts boiled
- 2 large avocados
- 1 red casicum (also known as red bell pepper)
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 1 package of bean sprouts
- 12 slices of cooked bacon
- 8 slices of bread (wheat or white)
- Slice chicken breasts into long, thin slices.
- Combine chicken and pesto sauce in a bowl and stir until well blended.
- Slice red bell pepper thinly (approximately 1/4 inch) and set aside.
- Remove bread slices from refrigerator and spread avocado to one side of each bread slice as if you were spreading mayonnaise.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with chicken, 3 bacon strips, a few red bell pepper slices, and bean sprouts.
- Carefully top off each sandwich slice with remaining bread slices and firmly press sandwiches down with the palm of your hand.
- Carefully cut the crusts from each sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches in half diagonally and then cut in half again.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink