- 10 cilantro stems chopped
- 4 large avocados
- 1 roma tomato coarsely chopped and seeded
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- Cut each avocado in half and spoon out 5 halves into a bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice into bowl, making sure it coats all avocado halves thoroughly.
- Carefully remove excess lime from bowl and save.
- Add salt, garlic powder, onion, and finely chopped jalapenos.
- Gently mash avocados with a fork just enough to blend added ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut remaining 3 halves of avocados into cubed chunks.
- Add cubed chunks, cilantro, and 1/2 tablespoon of saved lime juice into bowl, and gently mix into mashed avocados. Be careful to not over mash.
- Fold in tomatoes.
- Allow guacamole to sit for about 30 minutes before serving.
This entry was posted in Food
. Bookmark the permalink