Chewy chocolate walnut cookie meets chilled coffee and peanut butter. Yum!
- 1 instant cake mix bag Devil's Choclote
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup oats
- coffee ice cream
- peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix instant cake mix, egg, butter, and water.
- Once batter is uniformed, mix in walnuts and oats.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop in batter and level to the top of the scooper. Drop batter onto a nonstick baking sheet. Batter should make about 10 cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and allow them to completely cool.
- Cut out 5 rectangle shapes out of plastic wrap. (Shapes should be large enough to wrap sandwiches in.)
- Place one cookie on each of the cut out plastic wraps then place a scoop of ice cream on the top of each of those cookies.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter to each of the remaining cookies and then use to top each sandwich.
- Wrap each sandwich with their plastic wrap and freeze for about 10 minutes before eating.
Sandwiches will hold well in the freezer up to 3 days. If left longer than 10 minutes however, allow the sandwich to sit for about 1 minute before eating.