For the sweet and tangy taste you crave.
- 1 prepacked Spring Mix or Fresh Herb salad bag 1 lb
- 1 can of tangerine slices drained
- 1 lb steak New York strip, rib eye, or fillet mignon
- 3/4 cup dried carnberries
- 1/2 cup cheese crumbled feta, parmesan shavings, or crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup almond slices honey roasted
- 1 bottle of mandarin dressing optional
- 1/2 red onion sliced in rings
Prepare your mixed greens first so you can refrigerate while steak is cooking.
- In a large bowl toss in your prepacked mixed green salad bag. Add sliced onions and toss. (You may want to add additional fresh spinach leaves for added volume and nutrients.)
- Toss in mandarins, cranberries, and almonds.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Generously sprinkle Montreal Steak seasoning to your meat, then grill.
- Remove from grill and cut crosswise into thin strips.
- Allow meat to cool.
- Remove prepared mixed greens from refrigerator when you are ready to serve.
- Serve generous portions of mixed greens on plates, then add several strips of steak to each plate.
- Top off with desired cheese, a few more almond slices, and optional dressing.